`America screwed up` with Rice, Power on top posts: Sarah Palin
Washington: Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has issued a blistering attack on President Barack Obama`s appointments of Susan Rice and Samantha Power as top national-security and foreign-policy advisers.
Palin said that America was so screwed with the appointment of the two women to top posts in the country.
According to Politico the 2008 Republican Vice-Presidential Nominee said in a Facebook post that the country is in a helluva ride after Obama named Susan Rice as his National Security Adviser and nominated Samantha Power to replace Rice as the country`s U.N. Ambassador.
Palin said of Power, an Irish-born, former journalist and Pulitzer Prize winner, that her judgment in choosing her life partner is the least of America`s worries.
Palin then cited a report in The Daily Caller claiming that in 2002 Power proposed forcing a peace deal on the Israelis and Palestinians, even if it alienated wealthy, pro-Israel American Jews.
She also said Power once compared U.S. actions abroad to those of Nazi Germany.
She also promised her followers that more information about Obama`s new picks will be revealed in coming days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cristiano Ronaldo might win the Ballon d'Or but Lionel Messi is the best: Luis Suarez
- Rape was there since earth's creation: Haryana BJP women's cell chief
- Ugly spat in Parliament - Renuka Chowdhury calls Harsimrat Kaur 'Kachra': Know what happened
- Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for rail passengers in less than Rs 2
- India may approach Britain on bringing back Kohinoor