`America screwed up` with Rice, Power on top posts: Sarah Palin
Washington: Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has issued a blistering attack on President Barack Obama`s appointments of Susan Rice and Samantha Power as top national-security and foreign-policy advisers.
Palin said that America was so screwed with the appointment of the two women to top posts in the country.
According to Politico the 2008 Republican Vice-Presidential Nominee said in a Facebook post that the country is in a helluva ride after Obama named Susan Rice as his National Security Adviser and nominated Samantha Power to replace Rice as the country`s U.N. Ambassador.
Palin said of Power, an Irish-born, former journalist and Pulitzer Prize winner, that her judgment in choosing her life partner is the least of America`s worries.
Palin then cited a report in The Daily Caller claiming that in 2002 Power proposed forcing a peace deal on the Israelis and Palestinians, even if it alienated wealthy, pro-Israel American Jews.
She also said Power once compared U.S. actions abroad to those of Nazi Germany.
She also promised her followers that more information about Obama`s new picks will be revealed in coming days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP