Americans again question Boston suspects` parents
Makhachkala (Russia): The parents of the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects say American investigators have once again come to their home in the southern Russian province of Dagestan to talk to them about their elder son.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev spent six months in Dagestan last year, and investigators have been trying to determine whether he was influenced or trained by local Islamic militants.
His mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, told The Associated Press that the Americans questioned her and her ex-husband yesterday and today. She said the questions have remained focused on who could have influenced their son in Russia.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed in a police shootout days after the April 15 attack, and his brother was injured. Later that month, a team of US investigators travelled to Dagestan to question both parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP