Americans again question Boston suspects` parents
Makhachkala (Russia): The parents of the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects say American investigators have once again come to their home in the southern Russian province of Dagestan to talk to them about their elder son.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev spent six months in Dagestan last year, and investigators have been trying to determine whether he was influenced or trained by local Islamic militants.
His mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, told The Associated Press that the Americans questioned her and her ex-husband yesterday and today. She said the questions have remained focused on who could have influenced their son in Russia.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed in a police shootout days after the April 15 attack, and his brother was injured. Later that month, a team of US investigators travelled to Dagestan to question both parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'