`Amorous` couple’s accident sparks rescue op in North Yorkshire
London: A couple from North Yorkshire, who tumbled over a wall and down a steep bank while getting “amorous,” sparked a major rescue by the emergency services.
The couple, both in their 30s, were leaning against the dry stone wall when the woman fell backwards over it.
As the man tried to grab her, he too fell, and both slipped down the steep bank on the other side.
A fire crew, paramedics and an air ambulance were called to the scene near the entrance to the Upper Wensleydale Business Park on Brunt Acres Road, Hawes, North Yorkshire, shortly after midday on Saturday, the Daily Mail reported.
The man suffered possible abdominal and leg injuries and has been flown to hospital by air ambulance.
The woman was taken by road to hospital with pelvic injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city