Angry husband sets locality on fire in Thailand
Bangkok: A jobless man, angry after being scolded by his wife over his drinking spree, set alight a fire that gutted at least 25 houses and injured 10 people in Thailand.
The wife told police that she and her husband exchanged heated words and the latter left the house in anger and later returned with a friend and started a fire outside the house.
Police said the man was unemployed and his wife had scolded him because he went out drinking with his friends late at night.
The fire that broke out tore through at least 25 wooden houses in the area.
Ten people, including the husband, were injured in the fire, Bangkok Post said quoting police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail