Angry husband sets locality on fire in Thailand
Bangkok: A jobless man, angry after being scolded by his wife over his drinking spree, set alight a fire that gutted at least 25 houses and injured 10 people in Thailand.
The wife told police that she and her husband exchanged heated words and the latter left the house in anger and later returned with a friend and started a fire outside the house.
Police said the man was unemployed and his wife had scolded him because he went out drinking with his friends late at night.
The fire that broke out tore through at least 25 wooden houses in the area.
Ten people, including the husband, were injured in the fire, Bangkok Post said quoting police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery