Animal sounds help Prince William ‘settle down` on stressful days
London: The Duke of Cambridge has revealed that being a new parent can be hard, but listening to the sounds of the African bush helps him calm down.
While talking about his love for Africa during an interview with CNN, Prince William admitted that he daydreams regularly and Africa is definitely one of the places he goes to, the Mirror reported.
The new father, who welcomed his first child with wife Kate in July, said that he has got hundreds of animals tunes on his iPhone, so if he is having a stressful day, he will put a buffalo, a cricket, or a newt on and it instantly takes him back to the continent, he fell in love with as a child.
William added that the sounds "completely settle him down".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!