Animal sounds help Prince William ‘settle down` on stressful days
London: The Duke of Cambridge has revealed that being a new parent can be hard, but listening to the sounds of the African bush helps him calm down.
While talking about his love for Africa during an interview with CNN, Prince William admitted that he daydreams regularly and Africa is definitely one of the places he goes to, the Mirror reported.
The new father, who welcomed his first child with wife Kate in July, said that he has got hundreds of animals tunes on his iPhone, so if he is having a stressful day, he will put a buffalo, a cricket, or a newt on and it instantly takes him back to the continent, he fell in love with as a child.
William added that the sounds "completely settle him down".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack