Animal sounds help Prince William ‘settle down` on stressful days
London: The Duke of Cambridge has revealed that being a new parent can be hard, but listening to the sounds of the African bush helps him calm down.
While talking about his love for Africa during an interview with CNN, Prince William admitted that he daydreams regularly and Africa is definitely one of the places he goes to, the Mirror reported.
The new father, who welcomed his first child with wife Kate in July, said that he has got hundreds of animals tunes on his iPhone, so if he is having a stressful day, he will put a buffalo, a cricket, or a newt on and it instantly takes him back to the continent, he fell in love with as a child.
William added that the sounds "completely settle him down".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees