Animal sounds help Prince William ‘settle down` on stressful days
London: The Duke of Cambridge has revealed that being a new parent can be hard, but listening to the sounds of the African bush helps him calm down.
While talking about his love for Africa during an interview with CNN, Prince William admitted that he daydreams regularly and Africa is definitely one of the places he goes to, the Mirror reported.
The new father, who welcomed his first child with wife Kate in July, said that he has got hundreds of animals tunes on his iPhone, so if he is having a stressful day, he will put a buffalo, a cricket, or a newt on and it instantly takes him back to the continent, he fell in love with as a child.
William added that the sounds "completely settle him down".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory