Animal sounds help Prince William ‘settle down` on stressful days
London: The Duke of Cambridge has revealed that being a new parent can be hard, but listening to the sounds of the African bush helps him calm down.
While talking about his love for Africa during an interview with CNN, Prince William admitted that he daydreams regularly and Africa is definitely one of the places he goes to, the Mirror reported.
The new father, who welcomed his first child with wife Kate in July, said that he has got hundreds of animals tunes on his iPhone, so if he is having a stressful day, he will put a buffalo, a cricket, or a newt on and it instantly takes him back to the continent, he fell in love with as a child.
William added that the sounds "completely settle him down".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble