Ann Romney ‘happy to blame media’ for husband’s loss
Washington: Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s wife Ann has blamed for her husband’s loss in the White House race.
During an interview with Fox news, she was asked she thought her husband lost.
She partially blamed the media, and expressed her frustration that voters "didn`t really get to know Mitt for who he was," the Huff Post reports.
Ann said that media didn`t ``let Mitt be Mitt, and it didn`t let him show his more open, compassionate side.
Ann laughed and said she is ‘happy to blame the media’.
She even said that it was a “universally felt opinion” that reporters wanted President Barack Obama to be re-elected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!