Ann Romney ‘happy to blame media’ for husband’s loss
Washington: Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s wife Ann has blamed for her husband’s loss in the White House race.
During an interview with Fox news, she was asked she thought her husband lost.
She partially blamed the media, and expressed her frustration that voters "didn`t really get to know Mitt for who he was," the Huff Post reports.
Ann said that media didn`t ``let Mitt be Mitt, and it didn`t let him show his more open, compassionate side.
Ann laughed and said she is ‘happy to blame the media’.
She even said that it was a “universally felt opinion” that reporters wanted President Barack Obama to be re-elected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley