Ann Romney ‘happy to blame media’ for husband’s loss
Washington: Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s wife Ann has blamed for her husband’s loss in the White House race.
During an interview with Fox news, she was asked she thought her husband lost.
She partially blamed the media, and expressed her frustration that voters "didn`t really get to know Mitt for who he was," the Huff Post reports.
Ann said that media didn`t ``let Mitt be Mitt, and it didn`t let him show his more open, compassionate side.
Ann laughed and said she is ‘happy to blame the media’.
She even said that it was a “universally felt opinion” that reporters wanted President Barack Obama to be re-elected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends