Ann Romney ‘happy to blame media’ for husband’s loss
Washington: Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s wife Ann has blamed for her husband’s loss in the White House race.
During an interview with Fox news, she was asked she thought her husband lost.
She partially blamed the media, and expressed her frustration that voters "didn`t really get to know Mitt for who he was," the Huff Post reports.
Ann said that media didn`t ``let Mitt be Mitt, and it didn`t let him show his more open, compassionate side.
Ann laughed and said she is ‘happy to blame the media’.
She even said that it was a “universally felt opinion” that reporters wanted President Barack Obama to be re-elected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter