Another body found, 13th victim of shipwreck
Giglio: Italian officials say divers have pulled out a woman`s body from the capsized Costa Concordia, raising to 13 the number of dead in the January 13 accident off the Tuscan island of Giglio.
Civil protection official Francesca Maffini told reporters the victim was wearing a life vest and was found in the rear of a submerged portion of a ship by a team of fire department divers. The unidentified body was being removed from the ship.
Before the body was found Sunday afternoon, there were at least 20 people missing. Earlier, Italian officials said it was possible that unregistered passengers had been aboard when the Concordia struck a reef off Gigilio.
Only eight of the 13 bodies so far found have been identified.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!