Another body found, 13th victim of shipwreck
Giglio: Italian officials say divers have pulled out a woman`s body from the capsized Costa Concordia, raising to 13 the number of dead in the January 13 accident off the Tuscan island of Giglio.
Civil protection official Francesca Maffini told reporters the victim was wearing a life vest and was found in the rear of a submerged portion of a ship by a team of fire department divers. The unidentified body was being removed from the ship.
Before the body was found Sunday afternoon, there were at least 20 people missing. Earlier, Italian officials said it was possible that unregistered passengers had been aboard when the Concordia struck a reef off Gigilio.
Only eight of the 13 bodies so far found have been identified.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown