Another firebomb found near Berlin train tracks
Berlin: German police say they have found another firebomb set to go off next to train tracks in southwest Berlin.
Federal police spokesman Meik Gauer said on Thursday that experts were on hand to defuse the device.
Sixteen firebombs have been found in nine locations since Monday and hundreds of trains have been delayed because of partial shutdowns, but there have been no injuries. Two have gone off — one damaging a track west of the city and another igniting but not exploding in Berlin with little effect.
Gauer says it is not known when the most recent bomb was placed — and authorities have said that all of the devices could have been planted at the same time over the weekend.
A previously unknown leftist group has claimed responsibility for one of the firebombs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you