Another firebomb found near Berlin train tracks
Berlin: German police say they have found another firebomb set to go off next to train tracks in southwest Berlin.
Federal police spokesman Meik Gauer said on Thursday that experts were on hand to defuse the device.
Sixteen firebombs have been found in nine locations since Monday and hundreds of trains have been delayed because of partial shutdowns, but there have been no injuries. Two have gone off — one damaging a track west of the city and another igniting but not exploding in Berlin with little effect.
Gauer says it is not known when the most recent bomb was placed — and authorities have said that all of the devices could have been planted at the same time over the weekend.
A previously unknown leftist group has claimed responsibility for one of the firebombs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III