Another resignation hits Greek Cabinet
Athens: A Greek Cabinet member has resigned, the latest casualty for the crisis-hit country`s new conservative-led government.
State television reported that Giorgos Vernicos, deputy minister for merchant marine, announced his resignation today.
He did not give a reason for his departure, but the opposition has recently accused him of a conflict of interest.
Yesterday, the designated finance minister resigned due to illness. New Prime Minister Antonis Samaras himself is recovering from a weekend eye operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say