Another resignation hits Greek Cabinet
Athens: A Greek Cabinet member has resigned, the latest casualty for the crisis-hit country`s new conservative-led government.
State television reported that Giorgos Vernicos, deputy minister for merchant marine, announced his resignation today.
He did not give a reason for his departure, but the opposition has recently accused him of a conflict of interest.
Yesterday, the designated finance minister resigned due to illness. New Prime Minister Antonis Samaras himself is recovering from a weekend eye operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'