Another strong earthquake hits Chile
Washington: A strong magnitude 6.0
aftershock struck Chile on Monday, two weeks after a huge quake
and tsunami waves killed hundreds and caused massive damage,
the US Geological Survey said.
The latest tremor, one of over 200 aftershocks to rock
the South American nation since the massive magnitude 8.8
quake on February 27, hit at 8:08 am (1108 GMT) 110 kilometres
north-northwest of the coastal city of Concepcion.
It had a depth of 10 kilometres.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory