Another strong earthquake hits Chile
Washington: A strong magnitude 6.0
aftershock struck Chile on Monday, two weeks after a huge quake
and tsunami waves killed hundreds and caused massive damage,
the US Geological Survey said.
The latest tremor, one of over 200 aftershocks to rock
the South American nation since the massive magnitude 8.8
quake on February 27, hit at 8:08 am (1108 GMT) 110 kilometres
north-northwest of the coastal city of Concepcion.
It had a depth of 10 kilometres.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site