Another strong earthquake hits Chile
Washington: A strong magnitude 6.0
aftershock struck Chile on Monday, two weeks after a huge quake
and tsunami waves killed hundreds and caused massive damage,
the US Geological Survey said.
The latest tremor, one of over 200 aftershocks to rock
the South American nation since the massive magnitude 8.8
quake on February 27, hit at 8:08 am (1108 GMT) 110 kilometres
north-northwest of the coastal city of Concepcion.
It had a depth of 10 kilometres.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen