Another strong earthquake hits Chile
Washington: A strong magnitude 6.0
aftershock struck Chile on Monday, two weeks after a huge quake
and tsunami waves killed hundreds and caused massive damage,
the US Geological Survey said.
The latest tremor, one of over 200 aftershocks to rock
the South American nation since the massive magnitude 8.8
quake on February 27, hit at 8:08 am (1108 GMT) 110 kilometres
north-northwest of the coastal city of Concepcion.
It had a depth of 10 kilometres.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state