Another US Secret Service agent romped in Dublin
London: A married US Secret Service agent, who was supposed to be minding President Barack Obama, went to score with a busty beauty at a Dublin nightclub.
Arthur Huntington was busy indulging himself in a sexual romp at Copper Face Jacks while on the President’s protection last year.
The sex-mad spook, 41, has found himself at the centre of an embarrassing White House scandal where agency officials have been accused of bonking hookers while on duty.
An outraged Canadian woman has now revealed the pants-dropping minder told her he was divorced during a trip here last May.
The 42-year-old woman said she met Huntington at the popular nightspot during Barack and Michelle Obama’s historic trip to the Irish capital, where he said he was single.
But after reading that the quick-zippered bodyguard was happily married for more than 20 years, she blasted: “I was like, ‘Are you f****** kidding me?’”
Huntington, she said, presented himself as a lone wolf looking for love in a dark corner of Coppers while travelling the globe for his job.
“Why is it the President is the only one that should have morals? The people that are protecting him should be mindful of what they are doing,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
He’s under a microscope now because he’s put himself there.
“His job is more than a job. It’s a responsibility,” she said.
Huntington was forced to quit his high-profile gig earlier this year following claims he stiffed prostitute Dania Suarez, paying just 28 dollars of an 800-dollar tab.
She claims that she met Huntington and a number of other agents in Cartagena, Colombia, and agreed to go back to their hotel. The hotel later forced her to leave but Huntington apparently refused to hand over 800 dollars she believed she was owed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says