Answer questions, enter France!
London: Planning to migrate to France? Well,
prepare yourself for a bizarre test to get into the country.
Yes, people moving to France will have to answer
questions such as "Was Brigitte Bardot a boxer?" and "Is the
Eiffel Tower a TV aerial?", the `Daily Star` reported.
These question are part of a test which will soon be a
must for all non-European Union foreigners hoping for a French citizenship.
The test will come into force in July.
An Interior Ministry spokesman was quoted as saying, "The
questions are not difficult."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- ISIS terror module busted in Hyderabad; religious places were main targets, claims NIA
- Fed up of shifting matches, BCCI plans to build own stadium in Delhi: Report
- Modish beauty! Anushka Sharma goes black for 'Sultan' promotions
- EU meets without Britain for first time since Brexit vote
- US, South Korea, Japan hold first anti-North Korea missile drill