Answer questions, enter France!
London: Planning to migrate to France? Well,
prepare yourself for a bizarre test to get into the country.
Yes, people moving to France will have to answer
questions such as "Was Brigitte Bardot a boxer?" and "Is the
Eiffel Tower a TV aerial?", the `Daily Star` reported.
These question are part of a test which will soon be a
must for all non-European Union foreigners hoping for a French citizenship.
The test will come into force in July.
An Interior Ministry spokesman was quoted as saying, "The
questions are not difficult."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`