Any Russian ultimatum to Ukraine would be `dangerous`: US
Washington: Any Russian ultimatum to Ukraine threatening a possible attack would be a "dangerous escalation" of the tensions in Crimea, a US official said on Monday.
Washington was working to find out if Moscow has demanded Ukrainian leaders surrender or face an all-out assault. "If true" it would be "a dangerous escalation of the situation and we would hold Russia directly responsible," said State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof