Argentina President back at job after cancer scare
Buenos Aires: Argentina`s President is back on the job after taking medical leave for surgery on her thyroid to deal with what turned out to be a false cancer scare.
The 58-year-old President Cristina Fernandez went back to Argentina`s Government House on Wednesday afternoon and signed a series of agreements with the country provinces as her first official act.
She showed off a scar on her neck from the operation.
Fernandez`s last public appearance was on December 28. That was a day after her office announced she had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer.
Doctors removed the gland January 04, and the President`s officer later announced that tests found the growth on her thyroid was benign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'