Argentina sees UFO sightings as threat to air security
Buenos Aires: Argentina`s Air Force has said it has received many reports of sightings by pilots and radar of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) that are a "potential threat to national air security".
The Air Force said often combat planes have reported following strange objects in the skies above Argentina.
Even the local media have reported that dozens of photos reach their offices regarding alleged UFOs, often confused with planes or birds in flight and, in some cases, trick photographs.
The Air Force press office said the country`s military unit will set up a multi-disciplinary commission to investigate such UFO sightings, Prensa Latina reported.
The commission will be made up of specialists from the meteorological service, pilots, astronomers, doctors and radar and land experts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes