Argentine commuter train derailment injures 31
Buenos Aires: A commuter train has derailed on arrival in Buenos Aires, injuring 31 passengers and causing traffic chaos in Argentina`s capital on the fourth day of a strike that has shut down the subways.
Most of the injuries involved people who were in the last car in the Mitre line formation, which swung off the rails and slammed into a metal signal tower in the Retiro station`s rail yard today.
The tower then fell on top of the train. Emergency medical director Alberto Crescenti said 25 were treated for shock at the scene and six were others were hospitalized.
The wreck happened shortly after the city mobilized 500 buses to carry subway riders for free while the subway strike continues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video