Argentine leader`s brain `satisfactory`: Doctors
Buenos Aires: A computer scan of the Argentine President`s brain shows "satisfactory" results from surgery to remove a blood clot from inside her skull.
Thursday`s update from President Cristina Fernandez`s doctors also says that her vital signs are normal.
The doctors say she`ll remain in intensive care for now, and no details have been released about how quickly she can get back to work.
Vice President Amado Boudou is nominally in charge of the government.
Boudou cancelled an appearance on Wednesday and travelled on Thursday to Catamarca province, 700 miles (1153 kilometres) from the capital after Cabinet chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina told a radio interviewer that "the only one who has the power is the president".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez