Argentine leader`s brain `satisfactory`: Doctors
Buenos Aires: A computer scan of the Argentine President`s brain shows "satisfactory" results from surgery to remove a blood clot from inside her skull.
Thursday`s update from President Cristina Fernandez`s doctors also says that her vital signs are normal.
The doctors say she`ll remain in intensive care for now, and no details have been released about how quickly she can get back to work.
Vice President Amado Boudou is nominally in charge of the government.
Boudou cancelled an appearance on Wednesday and travelled on Thursday to Catamarca province, 700 miles (1153 kilometres) from the capital after Cabinet chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina told a radio interviewer that "the only one who has the power is the president".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city