Argentine leader`s brain `satisfactory`: Doctors
Buenos Aires: A computer scan of the Argentine President`s brain shows "satisfactory" results from surgery to remove a blood clot from inside her skull.
Thursday`s update from President Cristina Fernandez`s doctors also says that her vital signs are normal.
The doctors say she`ll remain in intensive care for now, and no details have been released about how quickly she can get back to work.
Vice President Amado Boudou is nominally in charge of the government.
Boudou cancelled an appearance on Wednesday and travelled on Thursday to Catamarca province, 700 miles (1153 kilometres) from the capital after Cabinet chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina told a radio interviewer that "the only one who has the power is the president".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj