Army personnel killed, 40 injured in explosion in Russia
Moscow: At least one army man was killed
and up to 40 injured when two trucks loaded with gunpowder
detonated accidentally at a military facility near here.
The accidental explosion occurred at a Russian
military firing range, about 200 km south east of Moscow.
The accident took place at Seltsy firing range in
Ryazan region, when two trucks carrying gunpowder for the
disposal of obsolete ammunition caught fire and exploded, a
spokesman for the Moscow Military Area commander was quoted as
saying by Interfax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31