Army personnel killed, 40 injured in explosion in Russia
Moscow: At least one army man was killed
and up to 40 injured when two trucks loaded with gunpowder
detonated accidentally at a military facility near here.
The accidental explosion occurred at a Russian
military firing range, about 200 km south east of Moscow.
The accident took place at Seltsy firing range in
Ryazan region, when two trucks carrying gunpowder for the
disposal of obsolete ammunition caught fire and exploded, a
spokesman for the Moscow Military Area commander was quoted as
saying by Interfax.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- TRAGIC! Not Shahid Afridi but this Pakistani pacer has lost his first child...
- Vijay Mallya says in forced exile, no plans to return to India
- Now, 'Find Time' for your meetings using Google Calendar
- Cancel your train ticket on phone or via SMS through these easy steps
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad