Army personnel killed, 40 injured in explosion in Russia
Moscow: At least one army man was killed
and up to 40 injured when two trucks loaded with gunpowder
detonated accidentally at a military facility near here.
The accidental explosion occurred at a Russian
military firing range, about 200 km south east of Moscow.
The accident took place at Seltsy firing range in
Ryazan region, when two trucks carrying gunpowder for the
disposal of obsolete ammunition caught fire and exploded, a
spokesman for the Moscow Military Area commander was quoted as
saying by Interfax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason