Army personnel killed, 40 injured in explosion in Russia
Moscow: At least one army man was killed
and up to 40 injured when two trucks loaded with gunpowder
detonated accidentally at a military facility near here.
The accidental explosion occurred at a Russian
military firing range, about 200 km south east of Moscow.
The accident took place at Seltsy firing range in
Ryazan region, when two trucks carrying gunpowder for the
disposal of obsolete ammunition caught fire and exploded, a
spokesman for the Moscow Military Area commander was quoted as
saying by Interfax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing