Army personnel killed, 40 injured in explosion in Russia
Moscow: At least one army man was killed
and up to 40 injured when two trucks loaded with gunpowder
detonated accidentally at a military facility near here.
The accidental explosion occurred at a Russian
military firing range, about 200 km south east of Moscow.
The accident took place at Seltsy firing range in
Ryazan region, when two trucks carrying gunpowder for the
disposal of obsolete ammunition caught fire and exploded, a
spokesman for the Moscow Military Area commander was quoted as
saying by Interfax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?