Asian gang made 11-yr-old girl sex slave in UK
London: A 19-year-old girl has told a court in London how she was sexually exploited by a group of Asian men when she was 11 years old.
The victim was giving evidence at the trial of nine men accused of grooming children and exploiting them for sex in Oxford.
She said she was raped by Mohammed Karrar in 2005 when she was 11, after she had gone to a flat ‘to chill’, but was given drinks and drugs, then raped.
According to the BBC, the men have denied 51 charges imposed on them, including rape and trafficking from 2004 to 2012.
In court, the witness said she fell in love with Karrar and thought they were in a relationship.
She added that at the time she thought it was her choice to have sex and it was fine, but years on she could see she never had a choice.
She said she was also introduced to other men and told to perform sex acts on them.
The witness is one of six alleged victims in the case and, like one of the others, she claimed she was forced to have an illegal abortion in a back-room in Reading.
The trial is expected to last until April. The defendants are all in custody, who include Kamar Jamil, 27, Oxford; Akhtar Dogar, 32; his brother Anjum Dogar, 30; Assad Hussain, 32; Mohammed Karrar, 38; his brother Bassam Karrar, 33; Mohammed Hussain, 24; Zeeshan Ahmed, 27 and Bilal Ahmed, 26, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you