Asian Muslim brothers groomed teenage girls for se
London: Two Muslim brothers of Asian origin have been charged with grooming a pair of teenage girls for sex and persuading them to work as prostitutes for workers at an Asian curry house in Britain.
Mubarek Ali (29) and Ahdel Ali (24) ferried the girls, aged 15 and 16, to the Dhaka Tandoori restaurant in Wellington, Telford, Shropshire, the Daily Mail reported.
The siblings face a total of 26 charges including controlling child prostitution, human trafficking and sexual exploitation, the Stafford Crown Court heard.
They pimped the teenage girls to the curry house workers for 150 pounds a time.
The offences are alleged to have taken place between March 2008 and December 2009.
One of the victims, now aged 19, told the court she and her friend were driven to the restaurant after it was closed and forced to have sex with three men.
Both the brothers have denied the charges. The trial continues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir