Asian Muslim brothers groomed teenage girls for se
London: Two Muslim brothers of Asian origin have been charged with grooming a pair of teenage girls for sex and persuading them to work as prostitutes for workers at an Asian curry house in Britain.
Mubarek Ali (29) and Ahdel Ali (24) ferried the girls, aged 15 and 16, to the Dhaka Tandoori restaurant in Wellington, Telford, Shropshire, the Daily Mail reported.
The siblings face a total of 26 charges including controlling child prostitution, human trafficking and sexual exploitation, the Stafford Crown Court heard.
They pimped the teenage girls to the curry house workers for 150 pounds a time.
The offences are alleged to have taken place between March 2008 and December 2009.
One of the victims, now aged 19, told the court she and her friend were driven to the restaurant after it was closed and forced to have sex with three men.
Both the brothers have denied the charges. The trial continues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IMF expresses confidence in Christine Lagarde as French court orders trial
- Petition in Pak court seeks registration of FIR against PM Modi
- HC junks Vodafone plea against IT demand of over Rs 7.5 crore
- Maruti Vitara Brezza receives over 1 lakh bookings
- Boman Irani was 'professional' with son Kayoze on '...Michael Mishra' set