Asian-origin Peeping Tom banned from McDonald`s
London: An Asian-origin Briton has been banned from every McDonald`s in England and Wales after being caught spying on two women in the restaurant`s toilets.
Sukhbir Singh, 32, sneaked into the ladies` toilets at a branch of the fast food giant in Birmingham city centre where he hid in the cubicles and watched the women in February, Daily Mail reported.
A photograph and list of his offences will now be distributed to McDonald`s branches and staff will receive training to recognise him should he breach the anti-social behaviour order (ASBO).
Singh fled as he was caught after being disturbed by a customer who then alerted staff. But CCTV operators tracked him from the restaurant and his image was passed to police officers.
Police arrested Singh, from Birmingham city, 10 days later. He was also charged with another offence in the restaurant chain against another victim Feb 3.
On Friday, he was given an antisocial behaviour order banning him from women`s changing rooms, toilets and all 1,200 McDonald`s branches in England and Wales.
Singh denied the charges but was found guilty of secretly `observing another person doing a private act for sexual gratification` after a trial at Birmingham Magistrates Court July 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Islam doesn't allow women to visit graves, Haji Ali Dargah is one of them: Chairman
- Davis Cup: India to host Spain under flood-lights
- India, US eye bilateral trade worth $500 billion: Report
- GST, reforms to boost bilateral trade with India, address biz climate issues: US
- REVEALED: Gianni Infantino says FIFA salary less than USD 2m, well below Sepp Blatter earned