Asian-origin Peeping Tom banned from McDonald`s
London: An Asian-origin Briton has been banned from every McDonald`s in England and Wales after being caught spying on two women in the restaurant`s toilets.
Sukhbir Singh, 32, sneaked into the ladies` toilets at a branch of the fast food giant in Birmingham city centre where he hid in the cubicles and watched the women in February, Daily Mail reported.
A photograph and list of his offences will now be distributed to McDonald`s branches and staff will receive training to recognise him should he breach the anti-social behaviour order (ASBO).
Singh fled as he was caught after being disturbed by a customer who then alerted staff. But CCTV operators tracked him from the restaurant and his image was passed to police officers.
Police arrested Singh, from Birmingham city, 10 days later. He was also charged with another offence in the restaurant chain against another victim Feb 3.
On Friday, he was given an antisocial behaviour order banning him from women`s changing rooms, toilets and all 1,200 McDonald`s branches in England and Wales.
Singh denied the charges but was found guilty of secretly `observing another person doing a private act for sexual gratification` after a trial at Birmingham Magistrates Court July 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi