Asiana Airlines flight crashes at San Francisco airport
Zee Media Bureau
San Francisco: A Boeing 777 aircraft crash landed at the San Francisco international airport on Saturday, reports said.
The aircraft was on fire at the time of writing this report, but there was no word on any casualties, the BBC reported.
The aircraft was operated by the South Korean airline Asiana and was on the runway.
Firefighters and rescue teams were reported to be on the runway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!