At least 13 killed in bus-truck collusion in China
Beijing: At least 13 people were killed and 12 others injured when a bus collided head-on with a truck in central China`s Henan province today, a day after 13 passengers died in a major road accident.
The accident took place at Mengzhai township in Wuyang county, leaving three dead on the spot, a spokesman with the county government said.
Rescuers rushed 22 injured people to hospital.
Ten others died after admission to the hospital, the spokesman said adding that a survivor remains in a coma.
He said the number of passengers on the coach was not immediately known.
The Ministry of Public Security will dispatch a team to investigate the cause of the accident, according to the spokesman.
This is the second major accident in China in as many days.
Thirteen people were killed and 21 others injured in bus-truck collusion in Jiangsu province yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Virat Kohli fails to breach 1000-run barrier but breaks Suresh Raina's IPL batting record
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose lived as KK Bhandari in 1960s?
- AIB's Tanmay Bhat blasted on Twitter for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar | WATCH his controversial video
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?