At least 13 killed in bus-truck collusion in China
Beijing: At least 13 people were killed and 12 others injured when a bus collided head-on with a truck in central China`s Henan province today, a day after 13 passengers died in a major road accident.
The accident took place at Mengzhai township in Wuyang county, leaving three dead on the spot, a spokesman with the county government said.
Rescuers rushed 22 injured people to hospital.
Ten others died after admission to the hospital, the spokesman said adding that a survivor remains in a coma.
He said the number of passengers on the coach was not immediately known.
The Ministry of Public Security will dispatch a team to investigate the cause of the accident, according to the spokesman.
This is the second major accident in China in as many days.
Thirteen people were killed and 21 others injured in bus-truck collusion in Jiangsu province yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends