At least 13 killed in bus-truck collusion in China
Beijing: At least 13 people were killed and 12 others injured when a bus collided head-on with a truck in central China`s Henan province today, a day after 13 passengers died in a major road accident.
The accident took place at Mengzhai township in Wuyang county, leaving three dead on the spot, a spokesman with the county government said.
Rescuers rushed 22 injured people to hospital.
Ten others died after admission to the hospital, the spokesman said adding that a survivor remains in a coma.
He said the number of passengers on the coach was not immediately known.
The Ministry of Public Security will dispatch a team to investigate the cause of the accident, according to the spokesman.
This is the second major accident in China in as many days.
Thirteen people were killed and 21 others injured in bus-truck collusion in Jiangsu province yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa