At least 13 killed in bus-truck collusion in China
Beijing: At least 13 people were killed and 12 others injured when a bus collided head-on with a truck in central China`s Henan province today, a day after 13 passengers died in a major road accident.
The accident took place at Mengzhai township in Wuyang county, leaving three dead on the spot, a spokesman with the county government said.
Rescuers rushed 22 injured people to hospital.
Ten others died after admission to the hospital, the spokesman said adding that a survivor remains in a coma.
He said the number of passengers on the coach was not immediately known.
The Ministry of Public Security will dispatch a team to investigate the cause of the accident, according to the spokesman.
This is the second major accident in China in as many days.
Thirteen people were killed and 21 others injured in bus-truck collusion in Jiangsu province yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!