At least 14 killed in bus collision in China
Beijing: At least 14 people were killed and six others seriously injured after two passenger buses collided on a highway in east China`s Shandong Province on Sunday.
A passenger coach hit a sedan then broke through median barrier and collided with another bus travelling in the opposite lane, Wang Jiguo, chief of the Zibo Traffic Police Brigade said.
The second coach rolled over into a trench alongside the highway, which links Qinghai to Yinchuan.
While six people were killed on the spot, eight others died in hospital, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane