At least 14 killed in bus collision in China
Beijing: At least 14 people were killed and six others seriously injured after two passenger buses collided on a highway in east China`s Shandong Province on Sunday.
A passenger coach hit a sedan then broke through median barrier and collided with another bus travelling in the opposite lane, Wang Jiguo, chief of the Zibo Traffic Police Brigade said.
The second coach rolled over into a trench alongside the highway, which links Qinghai to Yinchuan.
While six people were killed on the spot, eight others died in hospital, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Korean Air jet catches fire at Tokyo's Haneda airport, forcing evacuation
- PM Modi to reshuffle Union Cabinet soon, may drop non-performing NDA ministers
- Never do films keeping in mind box office numbers: Aishwarya
- FDI up 16.5% to $2.46 billion in March
- Gold price cracks below Rs 29,000-mark, hits over 3-month low