At least 14 killed in bus collision in China
Beijing: At least 14 people were killed and six others seriously injured after two passenger buses collided on a highway in east China`s Shandong Province on Sunday.
A passenger coach hit a sedan then broke through median barrier and collided with another bus travelling in the opposite lane, Wang Jiguo, chief of the Zibo Traffic Police Brigade said.
The second coach rolled over into a trench alongside the highway, which links Qinghai to Yinchuan.
While six people were killed on the spot, eight others died in hospital, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!