At least 14 killed in bus collision in China
Beijing: At least 14 people were killed and six others seriously injured after two passenger buses collided on a highway in east China`s Shandong Province on Sunday.
A passenger coach hit a sedan then broke through median barrier and collided with another bus travelling in the opposite lane, Wang Jiguo, chief of the Zibo Traffic Police Brigade said.
The second coach rolled over into a trench alongside the highway, which links Qinghai to Yinchuan.
While six people were killed on the spot, eight others died in hospital, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Dope scandal: Narsingh Yadav's Rio Olympics fate hangs in balance as NADA set to pronounce verdict today
- Indo-US counter-terrorism joint working group to meet today
- Hillary Clinton more qualified than anyone to serve as US president: Barack Obama
- Rahul Gandhi likely to speak on price rise in Lok Sabha today
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: Ten years later, MCOCA court likely to deliver verdict today