At least 14 killed in bus collision in China
Beijing: At least 14 people were killed and six others seriously injured after two passenger buses collided on a highway in east China`s Shandong Province on Sunday.
A passenger coach hit a sedan then broke through median barrier and collided with another bus travelling in the opposite lane, Wang Jiguo, chief of the Zibo Traffic Police Brigade said.
The second coach rolled over into a trench alongside the highway, which links Qinghai to Yinchuan.
While six people were killed on the spot, eight others died in hospital, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir