At least 15 killed in Syrian blast
Moscow: At least 15 people died and 24 were injured in a powerful blast in the Syrian city of Homs Sunday, the state news agency SANA reported.
The explosion, which left many wounded critically, caused extensive damage to nearby apartment buildings, the report said.
Anti-government rebels have been locked in a protracted civil war with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad`s regime. According to the UN, nearly 40,000 have died since the fighting began in March 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley