At least 15 killed in Syrian blast
Moscow: At least 15 people died and 24 were injured in a powerful blast in the Syrian city of Homs Sunday, the state news agency SANA reported.
The explosion, which left many wounded critically, caused extensive damage to nearby apartment buildings, the report said.
Anti-government rebels have been locked in a protracted civil war with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad`s regime. According to the UN, nearly 40,000 have died since the fighting began in March 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’