At least 15 killed in Syrian blast
Moscow: At least 15 people died and 24 were injured in a powerful blast in the Syrian city of Homs Sunday, the state news agency SANA reported.
The explosion, which left many wounded critically, caused extensive damage to nearby apartment buildings, the report said.
Anti-government rebels have been locked in a protracted civil war with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad`s regime. According to the UN, nearly 40,000 have died since the fighting began in March 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?