At least 15 killed in Syrian blast
Moscow: At least 15 people died and 24 were injured in a powerful blast in the Syrian city of Homs Sunday, the state news agency SANA reported.
The explosion, which left many wounded critically, caused extensive damage to nearby apartment buildings, the report said.
Anti-government rebels have been locked in a protracted civil war with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad`s regime. According to the UN, nearly 40,000 have died since the fighting began in March 2011.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know