At least 23 die in Guatemala violence
Guatemala City: At least 23 people, including six women, have been killed in separate incidents of violence in Guatemala, police said.
The incidents that left nearly two dozen dead across the country took place Saturday, a media report said Sunday.
Twelve people were killed in the province of Guatemala, which includes the capital, and two others died in the interior of the country, police said.
In another incident, an attack on a bus caused the deaths of five women as well as that of a prison guard, in a neighbourhood in the northern part of the capital.
In the eastern province of Zacapa, three people were murdered during an armed attack by unknown gunmen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'