At least 23 die in Guatemala violence
Guatemala City: At least 23 people, including six women, have been killed in separate incidents of violence in Guatemala, police said.
The incidents that left nearly two dozen dead across the country took place Saturday, a media report said Sunday.
Twelve people were killed in the province of Guatemala, which includes the capital, and two others died in the interior of the country, police said.
In another incident, an attack on a bus caused the deaths of five women as well as that of a prison guard, in a neighbourhood in the northern part of the capital.
In the eastern province of Zacapa, three people were murdered during an armed attack by unknown gunmen.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living