At least 25 dead in Saudi wedding electrical fire
Riyadh: Twenty-five people, among them women and children, have died in Saudi Arabia after a huge fire broke out at a wedding party.
The incident took place in Abqaiq city Tuesday. The fire, caused by a short circuit, engulfed the house where the party was on, an official said.
Thirty injured were shifted to hospitals, Xinhua reported Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list