At least 3 people killed in blast in Somali capital: Police
Mogadishu: At least three people were killed and several wounded in Mogadishu on Saturday when a bomb exploded on a busy street in the Somali capital, a police official and witnesses said.
A Reuters witness saw the wrecked government car and five wounded people lying on the street. There was no immediate claim of responsibility.
"So far 3 people have died and 10 others were injured," Farah Nur, a police officer told Reuters. "The explosion was targeted at a government car. We believe the bomb was planted in the ground."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH