At least 65 dead bodies found in Syria river
Aleppo: At least 65 bodies were found on Tuesday in the Quwaiq river in Aleppo, as per a BBC report.
Apparently all of them are executed as all the bodies have gunshots on their heads.
UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported the whole incident and said that the toll may increase.
The bodies recovered so far are mostly of young men and teenagers.
Captain Abu Sada of the opposition has blamed the Syrian regime for this mass execution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days