At least 65 dead bodies found in Syria river
Aleppo: At least 65 bodies were found on Tuesday in the Quwaiq river in Aleppo, as per a BBC report.
Apparently all of them are executed as all the bodies have gunshots on their heads.
UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported the whole incident and said that the toll may increase.
The bodies recovered so far are mostly of young men and teenagers.
Captain Abu Sada of the opposition has blamed the Syrian regime for this mass execution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing