At least 65 dead bodies found in Syria river
Aleppo: At least 65 bodies were found on Tuesday in the Quwaiq river in Aleppo, as per a BBC report.
Apparently all of them are executed as all the bodies have gunshots on their heads.
UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported the whole incident and said that the toll may increase.
The bodies recovered so far are mostly of young men and teenagers.
Captain Abu Sada of the opposition has blamed the Syrian regime for this mass execution.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack