At least 95 killed in Syrian violence: Report
Damascus: A total of 95 people, including 23 Hezbollah members, have been killed in an intense fighting in Syria`s Al-Qussair city since Saturday, the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Monday.
The toll comprises four civilians, 56 rebel fighters, 12 government troops and 23 fighters from the Lebanese Hezbollah militant group, Xinhua reported.
The Army pushed its way into al-Qussair city early Sunday after taking control over its countryside in a 46-day campaign.
Activists claim that the Lebanese Hezbollah group is fighting alongside the government troops in al-Qussair as the group is believed to be an important ally of the Syrian administration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant