Attack on Afghan spy chief a cowardly act of terror: US
Washington: The US Friday strongly condemned the attack on Afghanistan`s head of intelligence, Asadullah Khalid, describing it as a cowardly act of terror.
"We join Afghanistan in condemning this attack that injured the head of National Directorate of Security, Asadullah Khalid," State Department spokesman Mark Toner old reporters.
"We stand strong with Afghanistan against these cowardly acts of terror. We stand strong against this kind of terror and continue to work with Afghanistan to address both the security challenges but also the other challenges that they face," Toner said in response to a question.
The Taliban has claimed responsibility of the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security