Attack on Kurdish party office in north Iraq kills at least 16
Baghdad: At least 16 people were killed on Monday in a bomb attack on the Kurdish PUK party offices in the northern Iraqi town of Tuz Khurmato, a local official said.
The attack targeted the offices of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and came just a day after two bomb attacks on PUK offices in the province of Diyala killed at least 18 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?