Attack on Kurdish party office in north Iraq kills at least 16
Baghdad: At least 16 people were killed on Monday in a bomb attack on the Kurdish PUK party offices in the northern Iraqi town of Tuz Khurmato, a local official said.
The attack targeted the offices of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and came just a day after two bomb attacks on PUK offices in the province of Diyala killed at least 18 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed