Attacks in Iraq kill 6, wound 10: Officials
Baghdad: Officials say attacks across Iraq have killed six people and wounded 10. A police officer says a roadside bomb targeting a police patrol in northern Baghdad killed two civilians and wounded four on Thursday morning.
Another officer says gunmen in a speeding car attacked a police patrol in southwestern Baghdad, killing a policeman and wounding four.
Police in the northern city of Mosul say drive-by shooters killed two civilians. And in the northern city of Kirkuk, a policeman was killed and two were wounded in an exchange of fire with two militants who were planting a roadside bomb. One militant was also killed in the shootout.
Health officials confirmed the causality figures. All officials spoke on condition of anonymity as they were not authorised to talk to the media.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India