Attention 2016 watchers: Hillary Clinton has lunch at the White House
Washington: It was the pasta jambalaya and grilled chicken lunch heard across the US political spectrum.
Hillary Clinton, who generates speculation about a potential 2016 presidential run wherever she goes, had tongues wagging anew on Monday by sitting down for lunch with President Barack Obama at the White House.
But not just at the White House. The one-on-one session was on the private patio just steps away from the Oval Office, which is, as everybody knows, where any future President Clinton would work.
Another tantalizing detail emerged later in the day: Clinton will be having breakfast with Biden at the vice president`s residence on Tuesday.
Clinton, the wife of former President Bill Clinton, is the overwhelming favorite among Democrats to be their party`s nominee, far outpacing Biden, according to a variety of polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range