Attention 2016 watchers: Hillary Clinton has lunch at the White House
Washington: It was the pasta jambalaya and grilled chicken lunch heard across the US political spectrum.
Hillary Clinton, who generates speculation about a potential 2016 presidential run wherever she goes, had tongues wagging anew on Monday by sitting down for lunch with President Barack Obama at the White House.
But not just at the White House. The one-on-one session was on the private patio just steps away from the Oval Office, which is, as everybody knows, where any future President Clinton would work.
Another tantalizing detail emerged later in the day: Clinton will be having breakfast with Biden at the vice president`s residence on Tuesday.
Clinton, the wife of former President Bill Clinton, is the overwhelming favorite among Democrats to be their party`s nominee, far outpacing Biden, according to a variety of polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon