Australian police name Texas man shark victim
Canberra: Australian police have identified the 32-year-old American man who was killed in a shark attack off Australia`s southwest coast.
Police said in a statement on Sunday that George Thomas Wainwright of Texas was the man who was killed by a great white shark on Saturday while diving. Police did not say where his hometown is in Texas.
It was the third fatal shark attack off Australia`s southwest coast in recent weeks.
Wainwright had an Australian work visa and had been living in the west coast city of Perth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened