Australian police name Texas man shark victim
Canberra: Australian police have identified the 32-year-old American man who was killed in a shark attack off Australia`s southwest coast.
Police said in a statement on Sunday that George Thomas Wainwright of Texas was the man who was killed by a great white shark on Saturday while diving. Police did not say where his hometown is in Texas.
It was the third fatal shark attack off Australia`s southwest coast in recent weeks.
Wainwright had an Australian work visa and had been living in the west coast city of Perth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda