Australian threatens to burn down Islamic school
Sydney:A 30-year-old Australian man has been charged with threatening to burn down an Islamic school and spray it with pig`s blood, a media report said Wednesday.
The man reportedly made a phone call to the Australian Islamic College of Sydney at Mount Druitt Sep 21 in the wake of violent protests over an anti-Islamic film, the Australian Associate Press (AAP) reported.
In the phone call, the man allegedly threatened to burn down the private school and then spray it with pig`s blood.
The man was granted strict conditional bail and will be in court Oct 25.
A 21-year-old man was also charged with allegedly using text messages to incite violence in Sydney after protests Sep 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’