Australian threatens to burn down Islamic school
Sydney:A 30-year-old Australian man has been charged with threatening to burn down an Islamic school and spray it with pig`s blood, a media report said Wednesday.
The man reportedly made a phone call to the Australian Islamic College of Sydney at Mount Druitt Sep 21 in the wake of violent protests over an anti-Islamic film, the Australian Associate Press (AAP) reported.
In the phone call, the man allegedly threatened to burn down the private school and then spray it with pig`s blood.
The man was granted strict conditional bail and will be in court Oct 25.
A 21-year-old man was also charged with allegedly using text messages to incite violence in Sydney after protests Sep 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH