Avalanches in Slovakia in three days, three killed
Bratislava: Slovakia`s mountain rescue service says an avalanche in the highest Slovak mountain range has killed two hikers.
The rescue service says the bodies of a 38-year-old Czech tourist and a 49-year-old Slovak mountain guide were recovered by rescuers at about 2 am (0630 IST) today after an avalanche in the High Tatras mountain range.
The service started a rescue operation after the two were reported missing late yesterday.
A 20-year-old Slovak was also killed Friday by an avalanche in the High Tatras mountain range.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!