Baby no 17 on way for UK`s biggest family
London: Britain`s biggest family is just getting a little larger as it prepares to welcome their 17th baby home.
Supermom Sue Radford, a baker`s wife, is expecting again - just 11 months after giving birth - and she and her husband Noel will welcome the latest addition in April next year.
Sue, 38, and Noel, 41, from Morecambe, Lancashire, have added to their brood once every 17 months on average for 23 years, the `Daily Express` reported.
The couple is "absolutely thrilled" that Sue is expecting again. The family became famous when they were featured in a 2011 documentary `15 Kids And Counting`.
Their total count rose to 16 in October last year when Sue gave birth to son Casper, the report said.
"We are so excited to announce Radford baby number 17 will be joining this family," Sue wrote on her Facebook page.
The Radford family puts up in a nine-bedroom home and use a minibus to travel around. Sue and Noel work in their own bakery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers