Baghdad car bomb attacks kills 19
Baghdad: At least 19 people died and 72 others were injured in three car bomb attacks Tuesday near Shia religious sites in Baghdad, police said.
In the deadliest attack, eight people died and 21 others were injured when a car bomb exploded near a Shia mosque in al-Shu`ala district of Baghdad.
In the second attack, six people were killed and 32 others injured near a Shia mosque in Qureat area, a police officer told Xinhua requesting anonymity.
Five more died and 19 were injured in a third explosion near a mosque in Baghdad`s Hurriya district. The toll may rise as many of the injured were in serious condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what