Baghdad car bomb attacks kills 19
Baghdad: At least 19 people died and 72 others were injured in three car bomb attacks Tuesday near Shia religious sites in Baghdad, police said.
In the deadliest attack, eight people died and 21 others were injured when a car bomb exploded near a Shia mosque in al-Shu`ala district of Baghdad.
In the second attack, six people were killed and 32 others injured near a Shia mosque in Qureat area, a police officer told Xinhua requesting anonymity.
Five more died and 19 were injured in a third explosion near a mosque in Baghdad`s Hurriya district. The toll may rise as many of the injured were in serious condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!