Barack Obama racially attacked in US
Washington: US President Barack Obama has been racially attacked by the protestors singing "Bye-Bye Black Sheep", derogatorily referring to his skin colour.
Huffington Post reports that President Obama was in Phoenix, Arizona Desert Vista High School to unveil the plan of revise the mortgage finance system of the country, when several protestors from the crowd started saying "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"
According to the report, hundreds of people had gathered outside the school as Obama unveiled a plan to overhaul the nation`s mortgage finance system.
Some protesters also urged him to reject the Keystone XL oil pipeline and take other actions on climate change.
Some even quoted that Obama had taken the nation back to pre-Civil Rights era levels of racism and was to be blamed for increasing racial tensions in US.
However, the majority of those present at the site were Obama fans, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Peter Thiel tells Republican convention he is ''proud to be gay''
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Papua New Guinea leader survives no-confidence vote
- Jose Mourinho's appointment as Manchester United coach is a great move, he knows how to win titles: David Beckham
- Graeme Cremer named Zimbabwe's Test captain for Test series against New Zealand