Barack Obama racially attacked in US
Washington: US President Barack Obama has been racially attacked by the protestors singing "Bye-Bye Black Sheep", derogatorily referring to his skin colour.
Huffington Post reports that President Obama was in Phoenix, Arizona Desert Vista High School to unveil the plan of revise the mortgage finance system of the country, when several protestors from the crowd started saying "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"
According to the report, hundreds of people had gathered outside the school as Obama unveiled a plan to overhaul the nation`s mortgage finance system.
Some protesters also urged him to reject the Keystone XL oil pipeline and take other actions on climate change.
Some even quoted that Obama had taken the nation back to pre-Civil Rights era levels of racism and was to be blamed for increasing racial tensions in US.
However, the majority of those present at the site were Obama fans, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city