Barack Obama racially attacked in US
Washington: US President Barack Obama has been racially attacked by the protestors singing "Bye-Bye Black Sheep", derogatorily referring to his skin colour.
Huffington Post reports that President Obama was in Phoenix, Arizona Desert Vista High School to unveil the plan of revise the mortgage finance system of the country, when several protestors from the crowd started saying "Impeach the Half-White Muslim!"
According to the report, hundreds of people had gathered outside the school as Obama unveiled a plan to overhaul the nation`s mortgage finance system.
Some protesters also urged him to reject the Keystone XL oil pipeline and take other actions on climate change.
Some even quoted that Obama had taken the nation back to pre-Civil Rights era levels of racism and was to be blamed for increasing racial tensions in US.
However, the majority of those present at the site were Obama fans, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!