Barack Obama threatens daughters with `family tattoo`
Sydney: US President Barack Obama tells his daughters that if they ever get tattooed, he and his wife Michelle will get the exact design inked on their bodies in the same place.
"And we`ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted him as saying on NBC`s Today show on Wednesday.
He said that the couple`s thinking is that it might dissuade their daughters Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11, from thinking that somehow that was a good way to rebel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick