Barack Obama threatens daughters with `family tattoo`
Sydney: US President Barack Obama tells his daughters that if they ever get tattooed, he and his wife Michelle will get the exact design inked on their bodies in the same place.
"And we`ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted him as saying on NBC`s Today show on Wednesday.
He said that the couple`s thinking is that it might dissuade their daughters Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11, from thinking that somehow that was a good way to rebel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!