Barack Obama threatens daughters with `family tattoo`
Sydney: US President Barack Obama tells his daughters that if they ever get tattooed, he and his wife Michelle will get the exact design inked on their bodies in the same place.
"And we`ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted him as saying on NBC`s Today show on Wednesday.
He said that the couple`s thinking is that it might dissuade their daughters Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11, from thinking that somehow that was a good way to rebel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption