Barack Obama threatens daughters with `family tattoo`
Sydney: US President Barack Obama tells his daughters that if they ever get tattooed, he and his wife Michelle will get the exact design inked on their bodies in the same place.
"And we`ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted him as saying on NBC`s Today show on Wednesday.
He said that the couple`s thinking is that it might dissuade their daughters Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11, from thinking that somehow that was a good way to rebel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- 'Those provoking youth in Kashmir for Jihaad have kept their children in safe havens'
- SEBI mulling relaxed norms for REITs, InvITs, startups listing
- LIC to fill posts for 2 MDs; yet to name chairman
- Wild elephant tramples farmer to death in Coimbatore
- CID team visits Murshidabad hospital after two women killed in fire