Barack Obama threatens daughters with `family tattoo`
Sydney: US President Barack Obama tells his daughters that if they ever get tattooed, he and his wife Michelle will get the exact design inked on their bodies in the same place.
"And we`ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted him as saying on NBC`s Today show on Wednesday.
He said that the couple`s thinking is that it might dissuade their daughters Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11, from thinking that somehow that was a good way to rebel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday