Barack Obama to host UAE Crown Prince
Washington: US President Barack Obama will host Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates at the White House on April 16.
Obama looks forward to discussing with the Crown Prince the strong and enduring ties between the US and the UAE and consulting on common strategic interests in the Gulf region and broader Middle East, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said on Thursday.
"The United States and the UAE enjoy a vibrant and expanding bilateral relationship, including strong defence cooperation and economic ties, and a shared commitment to advancing peace, economic opportunity, and stability throughout the world," he said in a statement.
The US remains firmly committed to continuing to deepen the US-UAE partnership through close and regular consultations between our two countries, Carney said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- British politics in turmoil as Brexit talks loom