Barack Obama to host UAE Crown Prince
Washington: US President Barack Obama will host Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates at the White House on April 16.
Obama looks forward to discussing with the Crown Prince the strong and enduring ties between the US and the UAE and consulting on common strategic interests in the Gulf region and broader Middle East, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said on Thursday.
"The United States and the UAE enjoy a vibrant and expanding bilateral relationship, including strong defence cooperation and economic ties, and a shared commitment to advancing peace, economic opportunity, and stability throughout the world," he said in a statement.
The US remains firmly committed to continuing to deepen the US-UAE partnership through close and regular consultations between our two countries, Carney said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum