Basque group ETA `dismantles logistical structures`
Basque: Basque separatist group ETA says it has dismantled the "logistical and operational structures" used in its armed campaign as a further step towards full disarmament, a newspaper close to the movement reported Saturday.
Basque newspaper Gara quoted a declaration sent to it by ETA saying the group had completed "dismantlement of the logistical and operational structures linked to the waging of the armed struggle".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional