Basque group ETA `dismantles logistical structures`
Basque: Basque separatist group ETA says it has dismantled the "logistical and operational structures" used in its armed campaign as a further step towards full disarmament, a newspaper close to the movement reported Saturday.
Basque newspaper Gara quoted a declaration sent to it by ETA saying the group had completed "dismantlement of the logistical and operational structures linked to the waging of the armed struggle".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi attacks PM Modi over price rise, says people are now chanting 'Arhar Modi' not 'Har Har Modi'
- Vasundhara Raje's helicopter makes emergency landing
- Turkey dismisses 88 foreign ministry staff: Foreign minister
- Hollande says France to form a National Guard
- Indonesia rejects international pleas to halt executions