Batman movie killer met prostitutes before shooting
London: James Holmes, the man who killed 12 people and injured more than 50 in a shooting spree at a US theatre during the screening of the latest Batman movie, reportedly met a string of prostitutes on escort websites.
According to The Sun, the 24-year-old Holmes was hunting for sex on a website called Adult Friend Finder, that says it is "the world`s largest sex dating site and swinger community".
He also followed the "teachings" of Norwegian mass killer Anders Breivik as he planned his murder spree.
The Sun said Holmes even signed up on an adult contact website in a bid to follow Breivik`s advice to "keep up morale" by having plenty of sex before his attack.
A female escort called Tiffany - who met Holmes in August 2011 - said she "had no issues with him - he was really nice".
"He felt bad that I wasn`t getting more customers while in Colorado, so he called a few days later and we met up again," she was quoted as saying.
Holmes` legal team has refused to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III