‘Batman’ shooting suspect was ‘nice guy’: Co-worker
Washington: James Holmes, the man who has been suspected of shooting at least 12 people at a US movie theater, was a ‘nice guy’ who worked well with children, said a man who had worked with him.
Gabriel Menchaca, who worked with Holmes at a camp for needy kids for years ago, said he never guessed that his co-worker would be the suspect in the biggest mass shooting in US history.
“I would never have thought he would do something like that,” Menchaca told CNN.
“He was a little isolated, but he was, you know, a nice guy,” he added.
According to The New York Daily News, Menchaca recalled that Holmes was “pretty good” as a counselor and was never involved in any incidents when he worked there.
The two were co-workers at Camp Max Straus in Glendale in 2008.
They did not stay in touch after they left the camp.
According to the report, Menchaca was “shocked” when he came to know that Holmes had allegedly shot up a midnight screening of “The Dark Knight Rises” in Colorado.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?