BBC broadcaster pleads not guilty on abuse charges
London: A BBC broadcaster has pleaded not guilty to charges of sexually abusing three girls.
The charges against the well-known 82-year-old sports broadcaster Stuart Hall relate to events alleged to have occurred in the 1970s and 1980s.
Police say the alleged indecent assaults were carried out on girls between the ages of 9 and 16.
Hall said in court today that he understood the charges against him and that he was not guilty.
He has been a broadcaster for more than 50 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter