Beckhams hire Buckingham Palace worker
Los Angeles: Celebrity couple David and Victoria Beckham have hired a former Buckingham Palace worker as their new housekeeper.
The duo has recruited the male worker from the British royal household to help with the general running of their 40 million pound-worth home. Victoria is said to be "delighted" to have him on board, reports contactmusic.com.
"They needed a new housekeeper and, hands down, he was the best applicant. His CV was pretty impressive and, obviously, having a former Buckingham Palace member of staff is quite a boon.
"Victoria is delighted, and he is fitting in really well with the family," a source told the Daily Mirror newspaper.
David and Victoria have also given the former footman`s salary a significant boost from his previous 15,000 pounds a month pay cheque.
As well as general tidying, cleaning, ironing and dusting, it is said the new employee will also lend a hand with walking and grooming the dogs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug