Beijing police crack down on prostitution
Beijing: Launching a crack-down on prostitution, Beijing police have detained 660 suspects while raiding 180 hair salons and foot massage parlours being used as prostitution fronts.
Beijing police detained 660 suspects since launching the latest drive June 26, Global Times reported.
Double the number of prostitutes were arrested and the number of establishments raided has increased almost five times compared to statistics of the same period last year, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!