Being a father is the best job I`ve got: Barack Obama
Washington: President Barack Obama has said that the best job that he has got is that of being a father.
While celebrating the Father`s Day Friday at the White House reception, the dad of two said that the day reminds how lucky people who are fathers are, the Politico reported.
Reflecting on his own role as a dad, he said that it is the best job he has got.
The guests on the occasion were students and leaders from the `Becoming a Man` program at Hyde Park Academy in Chicago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender