Being a father is the best job I`ve got: Barack Obama
Washington: President Barack Obama has said that the best job that he has got is that of being a father.
While celebrating the Father`s Day Friday at the White House reception, the dad of two said that the day reminds how lucky people who are fathers are, the Politico reported.
Reflecting on his own role as a dad, he said that it is the best job he has got.
The guests on the occasion were students and leaders from the `Becoming a Man` program at Hyde Park Academy in Chicago.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Heatwave grips east, central and peninsular India; many dead in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh due to cyclone, hailstorm
- Anti-Donald Trump protests break out for second day in California
- UN council discusses move to enforce North Korea sanctions
- Norway helicopter crash: All 13 people on board dead, 11 bodies recovered
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video