Being a father is the best job I`ve got: Barack Obama
Washington: President Barack Obama has said that the best job that he has got is that of being a father.
While celebrating the Father`s Day Friday at the White House reception, the dad of two said that the day reminds how lucky people who are fathers are, the Politico reported.
Reflecting on his own role as a dad, he said that it is the best job he has got.
The guests on the occasion were students and leaders from the `Becoming a Man` program at Hyde Park Academy in Chicago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest