Being a father is the best job I`ve got: Barack Obama
Washington: President Barack Obama has said that the best job that he has got is that of being a father.
While celebrating the Father`s Day Friday at the White House reception, the dad of two said that the day reminds how lucky people who are fathers are, the Politico reported.
Reflecting on his own role as a dad, he said that it is the best job he has got.
The guests on the occasion were students and leaders from the `Becoming a Man` program at Hyde Park Academy in Chicago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: ABSOLUTE CARNAGE! When The Great Khali nearly killed John Cena
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Surrogacy Bill against commercial surrogacy which is a money making racket: BJP
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins on Saturday
- Zika virus may spread sexually from asymptomatic man to woman, claims study