Belarus bombing death toll rises to 13
Minsk: The toll of the Minsk metro bombing rose to 13 on Friday after a victim died from wounds in hospital, a spokeswoman for the health ministry said to a news agency.
"One of the wounded died during the night in Minsk`s Hospital Number 6," the spokeswoman said.
The toll previously stood at 12 dead and 200 injured after a bomb exploded on the platform of a crowded metro station on Monday evening.
So far Belarus has detained five people in its investigation and formally arrested two people who are suspected to be the perpetrators and an accomplice, the deputy prosecutor general said on Thursday.
President Alexander Lukashenko called for a "cleansing" of the country after the attack, the most deadly in the country`s post-Soviet history, but admitted the motives for the crime remained unclear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman