Belarus bombing death toll rises to 13
Minsk: The toll of the Minsk metro bombing rose to 13 on Friday after a victim died from wounds in hospital, a spokeswoman for the health ministry said to a news agency.
"One of the wounded died during the night in Minsk`s Hospital Number 6," the spokeswoman said.
The toll previously stood at 12 dead and 200 injured after a bomb exploded on the platform of a crowded metro station on Monday evening.
So far Belarus has detained five people in its investigation and formally arrested two people who are suspected to be the perpetrators and an accomplice, the deputy prosecutor general said on Thursday.
President Alexander Lukashenko called for a "cleansing" of the country after the attack, the most deadly in the country`s post-Soviet history, but admitted the motives for the crime remained unclear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal