Belarus bombing death toll rises to 13
Minsk: The toll of the Minsk metro bombing rose to 13 on Friday after a victim died from wounds in hospital, a spokeswoman for the health ministry said to a news agency.
"One of the wounded died during the night in Minsk`s Hospital Number 6," the spokeswoman said.
The toll previously stood at 12 dead and 200 injured after a bomb exploded on the platform of a crowded metro station on Monday evening.
So far Belarus has detained five people in its investigation and formally arrested two people who are suspected to be the perpetrators and an accomplice, the deputy prosecutor general said on Thursday.
President Alexander Lukashenko called for a "cleansing" of the country after the attack, the most deadly in the country`s post-Soviet history, but admitted the motives for the crime remained unclear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon